If you are searching for an emotional wedding to view, look no further. Lia and Chris tied the knot during one of the most emotional ceremonies that we have every experienced. As an example, when Lia met Chris at the center of the aisle to begin their wedding ceremony, every bridesmaids was crying. Each one! Along with their parents, who were also shedding tears, it made for an incredible moment!
It was just one of the many stand alone moments that made this day fantastic. Here are a few, in no particular order!
– Chris, concerned about the reliability of his ring bearer and flower girl to make it down the aisle, pulled out two giant lollipops and they began their walk. It worked like a charm!
– A few of the groomsmen, after possibly consuming a drink or two, danced for the crowd while standing on top of the their dinner table, which happened to also be on top of a stage. Stability of the table became a big factor to everyone involved except for these particular groomsmen. THe dancing ended shortly after one gentlemen fell backwards off the table, unharmed.
– A mother-daughter dance is not commom in most of the weddings we have photographed, but Lia and her mother Debbie had one of the moments of the night, which led to possibly more tears than the beginning of the ceremony.
– The face Chris made as the ceremony was about to begin was classic. No need to explain anymore until you see it.
– There really are too many to mention, so we’ll just let the photographs tell the story.
Ladies and Gentleman, Lia and Chris!!!